Google Ad Grants Management
Charicomm is a Google Ad Grants Certified Professional
Why every Nonprofit should use Google Ad Grants
If you’re a qualifying nonprofit, you’ll receive up to $10,000 USD in in-kind Google Ads advertising budget every month from Google. A yearly budget of $120,000 of free advertisement that will increase the traffic to your website and boost donations, calls, relevant traffic to your website, or other goals your organization might have set. Ad Grants works in the same way as Google Ads online advertising, by displaying advertisements to people who are searching for nonprofits like yours. We help nonprofits take advantage of the Ad Grants program offered by Google offering a professional setup and management service.
How does Google Ad Grants work?
Search ads appear next to Google search results when people look for products and services on the internet. If your organization is eligible for Google Ad Grants, by using this service, you will be able to be found on top of the Google search engine page when someone looks for a service, product or cause you are advertising. Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind: The ads will be entirely text-based, and all campaigns must be keyword-targeted. The ads will appear only on Google search results pages, in positions below the ads of paying advertisers. You’ll receive $10,000 USD of in-kind AdWords advertising each month.
Benefits of the professional Google Ad Grants management
- We apply for the Google Ad Grants program on your behalf – free of cost.
- You will benefit from up to $10,000 of in-kind Google AdWords budget every month.
- The monthly service fee only applies after successful application.
- We will manage your daily AdWords budget effectively, making the most out of it.
- By implementing tracking, we make sure that all actions are measured precisely.
- We create highly effective text ads and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize performance.
- We are able to use all features offered by Ad Grants, to reach your potential audience.
- We will offer guidance in the definition of your goals and constantly work towards reaching them.
- We will help you increase your brand visibility in the regions you want to reach donors, volunteers or people relevant to your cause.
- AdWords can generate an additional stream of donations.
- Our transparent monthly reporting system will enable you to understand what works and what doesn’t giving insight on how to optimize performance.
- There are no downsides. The application process is free of cost. You can cancel at any time with a 30 days notice.
New Google Ad Grants policies: We get you out of trouble…
Since 1.1.2018 Google has implemented new policies for the Google Ad Grants program. Ad Grants accounts that are not sufficiently performing and do not respect the new guidelines, are being suspended or even withdrawn. We can help you avoid trouble or, get you out of trouble in case your account has already been suspended. With a limited investment, our experts can ensure that your account follows the new policies. After your account has been reactivated, we can help you with 1:1 training sessions, in order for you to manage your account yourself, or you can leave the optimization to us, by enrolling in one of our management plans outlined below.
In case you want to manage your account yourself…
With the right time and resources it is indeed possible to manage your own account yourself. In this case we can help you with professional Google Ads and Google Ad Grants trainings via Skype. Since 1.1.2018 however Google has implemented new Terms and Conditions for the Google Grants program, and accounts that are not sufficiently performing, can be deactivated. These are some of the risks you might encounter when managing Ad Grants yourself:
- You might need to spend more time on AdWords than you initially thought.
- The performance is not as good as it could be. You get a fraction of the possible result.
- Conversion cannot be measured reliably, meaning you cannot judge which campaigns perform well and which ones do not.
- The daily budget is not used at its best. It is consumed for non-relevant search terms.
- You might not be able to take advantage of all available features.
- Without a specialist, you might need more time than you are willing to invest in order to solve typical problems.
- Account Setup
- Tracking Setup
- for active accounts only
- Regular Optimization
- Strategy Consultation
- No Minimum Term
- Prompt reaction
- Direct Contact to Google
- Account Analysis
- 2 hrs Skype Training
- Live Screen Sharing
- Work on your account
In our experience, only Google Grants strategies implemented for several months do bring consistent results. We do not have a minimum term, however we advise to book our management programs for at least 6 months. All implemented optimizations will remain with your organization should the cooperation end.
Call us for a free consultation
Mo-Fr 9:00 am – 5:00 pm CET Timezone
+49 (40) 572 4141 8
Jazz musician, French Quarter Festival, New Orleans. © Stefano Levi
“Ad Grants is a great instrument. Like with any music instrument, if you are a skilled player, your music will resonate greatly with your audience. If you aren’t, we will play it for you.”
It is a pleasure working with Stefano, Helge, and their team. In the one short month, since they began helping us, we’ve already seen a surge in clicks resulting in increased usage of our service. We directly attribute this growth to the important work of Charicomm.
Shortly after the cooperation with Stefano and his team started, we could see the first results. The performance of our website has improved constantly and we could already see some conversions – and this, considering a highly competitive environment. I’m grateful for the great support and the consultations of Stefano and Helge. We feel we are in good hands and the cooperation is very pleasant.